The Association's objectives are:
- Find as many mouth and foot painting artists as possible.
- Safeguard and promote the interests of the mouth and foot painting artists, improve their working and living conditions, promote and improve their artistic abilities and skills, in particular, by promoting the commercial use of their work.
- Conclude and negotiate contracts with publishers in countries all over the world.
Grant scholarships to promote the development of mouth and foot painting artists.
- Collect and make available to its members or Student Members the literature and medical or other aids owned by the Association or by others.
- Organise exhibitions by mouth and foot painting artists.
- Collect, catalogue, and administer the works created by the members.